Bali Retreat | 2019 3 rooms remaining
June 29 – July 6, 2019
with Carly Carney
Once in a lifetime yoga retreat to inspire, explore and nourish.
Amori is a luxury, tropical boutique retreat center with uninterrupted, relaxing views overlooking the Petanu Rive Valley in Bali, Indonesia.
This exquisite mountain location provides wondrous experiences of nature, including sounds of the river and sightings of butterflies, dragonflies and local bird life. This location sheds unique insight into the sacred culture of Balinese village life.
Amori is designed for those who enjoy mountain breezes, the warmth of sunshine and swims in an infinity pool overlooking breathtaking views of lush greenery and rice fields. Around Ubud, the surrounding villages specialize in crafting and woodcarving. There are hundreds of shops which sell a variety of antiques, wood carvings, crafts, textiles, paintings and jewelry.
During this 7-night retreat you will enjoy a 2-hour in-depth morning yoga class overlooking the lush jungle and rice paddies while taking in the sounds of the Petanu River. Yoga classes will include meditation, mindful asana and self-reflection. These classes are meant to be deeply nourishing practices that will leave you feeling quiet, grounded and peaceful. The meditation portion of each class will focus on increasing concentration, quieting the mind and relating kindly to yourself. These classes are open to all levels of students, however, it is helpful to be able to put weight on your hands and knees.
There will be plenty of time throughout the day to take walks through the village or along the rice paddies; receive nourishing spa treatments; take excursions to visit volcanoes, temples, a monkey forest or traditional Balinese villages and ceremonies.
Included in the cost of your retreat
- One massage
- Daily yoga classes
- Greeting at airport, with personal driver in air-conditioned, comfortable vehicles
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner, unless you choose to have meals off-site. Alcoholic and Specialty drinks are NOT included.
- Personal butler service
- Free personal transport service to and from Central Ubud area
- Unlimited supply of bottled water
- 60-minute guided village walk – including the local temple and spring water area (Pura Beji), rice fields and village
- Opening ceremony and blessing for the retreat
- An evening of Gamelan musicians and Balinese dancers
- One group excursion to visit Kintamani Batur Volcano, an active volcano, overlooking Caldera Lake
Rooms & Costs
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your room. Checks should be made payable to Beverly Yoga Center.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-985-3935 to reserve your room.
There are only 6 rooms available. We cannot guarantee a roommate placement, and therefore encourage you to travel with someone. If you cannot find a travel companion, we will do our best to help secure a room for you, but cannot guarantee placement.
Flying to Ubud, Bali
It is a 1-hour drive from Denpasar (DPS) to Amori. Transportation is included both to and from the airport.
We have one person who is interested in sharing a room. Please contact us if you would like to be in touch with her.
Contact email@example.com or call 312-965-3935 to reserve your room.
Deluxe Villa Luxury Suite
$2650 per person (2 person maximum)
2 Suites available (1 remaining)
Double $2650 per person
2 Doubles available (2 remaining)
Triple $2450 per person
1 Triple available (Reserved)
Treehouse Villa (Priority of this room goes to the quad.)
Triple $2350 per person
1 Triple available
Quad $2150 per person
1 Quad available
- $500 non-refundable deposit to secure your space (unless space can be filled by another registration).
- Checks preferred method of payment. Checks payable to Beverly Yoga Center.
- If paying by credit card a 4% transaction fee will be applied.
- Only 6 rooms are available with a maximum occupancy of 14.
- Full payment due by March 1, 2019.
- Arrive Saturday, June 29th and depart Saturday, July 6th. If time allows, it is recommended to come at least a day early to transition for the time change.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. We do not offer refunds for weather delays or other last minute situations.
A $500 non-refundable deposit holds your space. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the retreat start date. Refunds – less deposit – are available 45 days prior to the retreat. Cancellations WITHIN 45 days of retreat will not receive a refund. We cannot compensate for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, inclement weather, etc.) since we have costs already incurred when reserving the retreat center. To be safe, we highly recommend travel insurance.