Beginner-friendly weekly classes
Flexibility is NOT a requirement to do yoga. Tight, tense and stiff bodies are welcome.
Below is a listing of our current beginner-friendly ongoing weekly classes.
See our class descriptions for more details.
To Attend a Class Follow these Steps:
- Visit our class schedule.
- Click on the green Sign-up option under the class title you wish to attend.
- Make a payment for a drop-in, new student unlimited or 3 classes for $30 under New Students.
Preparing for your First Class:
- Print and complete this waiver.
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one. Mats, towels and props are provided if needed.
- Dress in comfortable clothing.
- Read our tips to prepare for class.
Arriving to class:
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- Park in the back lot of CVS. Print a permit here.
- Let the instructor know that you are new to the Beverly Yoga Center. They will check you into class and explain the studio.
Please remember that starting anything new takes time. Let us know if you have any questions and how we can best help you.