FREE Yoga for Police and Firemen . . .
Yoga for Lower Back Pain
Flexibility is NOT a requirement to do yoga. Stiff, tense and tight bodies are welcome.
Benefits of Yoga for Police and Firemen:
- Manage daily stress from the demands of the job
- Help promote deep and restful sleep
- Ease tight and tense muscles, especially for the low back and shoulders
- Calm the myriad of racing thoughts
Class will consist of:
- Simple stretches
- Breathing practices
- Deep relaxation
All first responders are welcome. No prior experience necessary.
Yoga for Lower Back Pain for Police and Firemen
12:00 – 1:00 pm
June 5, 12, 19 & 26
Please register for each class you would like to attend on our website class schedule.
- Classes are not in series. You may attend any class, anytime – free of charge.
- We only require that you register on our website class schedule to attend. To register find the green Sign-Up option below the class you plan on attending and enter your name and email address. Classes are instructed by Maureen Lally.
- Please arrive ten minutes before class time to settle in. Late arrivals will not be admitted.
- All props are provided. Wear comfortable clothing.
- If you have any questions about attending classes click here or send us an email.
• • • • • •
We also offer a special discount 5-class package for Police & Firemen only. $50 for 5 classes; expires 8 weeks from the date of your purchase. These credits are good for any weekly ongoing classes on our website class schedule. NOTE: Class package credits are NOT needed for the FREE Lower Back Pain Relief classes. This discount package is intended for you to attend other classes on the schedule. A listing of all the classes on the schedule can be found here.
To purchase the discount 5-class package for police & firemen click here.