Mentorship & Life Coaching for High School and College Students | Private sessions
with Carly Carney
“Only I can change my life. Nobody can do it for me.”
- Do you worry and don’t know how to stop your racing thoughts?
- Are you going through a transition and having a challenging time? For example, going to college, starting high school, change of friends or beginning an internship or job.
- Do you see others happy or having a “good time” and wonder why you don’t feel the same way?
- Do you feel anxious or overwhelmed about things happening in school or with family or friends and don’t know exactly what to do?
- Are you in a close relationship with someone who is having a difficult time and not sure how to handle it?
- Are you in the midst of having to make a big decision and feel overwhelmed?
- Do you take medication and have a hard time with the side effects?
- Are you experiencing pain in your body that makes it hard to do things that you once enjoyed?
During my high school and college years, I sometimes felt overwhelmed with things in my life. I felt like I was the only person having these experiences and spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to do or how to feel better. To this day I still appreciate all the mentors and people who helped me understand challenges in life, relationships and growing up into an adult. That’s one reason that I offer these sessions for people just like you.
These sessions are 50 minutes. We spend time working with what’s challenging in your life. You can bring your coffee, take your shoes off, wear comfortable clothing or bring anything that makes you feel at ease. We meet in my office at a yoga studio.
During our time, there are many ways we can work together and every session could be a bit different. These are some of the the things we can do with our time. What we do is between us.
- Practice yoga poses
- Learn relaxation techniques
- Problem solve
- Organize your thoughts
- Develop strategies for things happening in your life
- Learn ways to quiet the mind
- Understand the nature of anxiety
Parenting is one of the greatest blessings in life; it can also be difficult and challenging. As parents we want to help, but can feel that we are the last person to be able to reach our children. Having supportive adults who are not intertwined in the relationship can be helpful for everyone. Sometimes our own hurt and worry influences the ways we interact with our children. It can also be hard for our children to be seen by their parents when they are having a difficult time and are vulnerable or confused about growing up and navigating life.
These sessions are meant to bridge the gap and be a supportive way to support your child. This program is based on yoga principles to reduce the symptoms of suffering that focus on the body, breath, mind and heart. These sessions are not therapy.
Cost is $225 for 3 sessions or $420 for 6 sessions.
Contact Carly Carney directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-239-9642 to schedule your sessions.
Full payment required before scheduling sessions.Purchase