Introduction to Yoga
with Carly Carney
Personal instruction is a valuable way for students to learn yoga. Private yoga lessons are the best way to address goals and work on areas of individual interest. These sessions give you the opportunity to work in a one-on-one setting and focus on your body and needs.
Benefits of Private Instruction:
- Allows a teacher the opportunity to focus on you
- Ensures that the postures are appropriate for you
- Provides information and suggestions to make sure you are safe in poses and in proper alignment
- Helps you transition into our ongoing classes
- Gives you the opportunity to ask questions specific to you
Private sessions can include:
- An introduction to yoga
- Modifications to practice yoga in a class setting
- Work with a specific condition or injury (anxiety, chronic pain, sleeplessness, lower back challenges, etc.)
- Design home practice sequences
- Deepen your understanding of particular aspects of yoga (inversions, balances, alignment, breathing, meditation and relaxation)
- Sessions are 60-minutes.
- Requires a 6-week commitment. This will ensure continuity and consistency.
- Cost is $300 for 6 private sessions, $50 per session.
- After 6 sessions, each single session is $65 or a commitment to another 6-weeks.
- Two people are considered a semi-private lesson. The cost is $390, $65 per session for 6 weeks.
Contact Carly Carney directly at email@example.com or 773-239-9642 to schedule your sessions.