Begin your 7-night trip on the charming island of Santorini with a welcome dinner, magical sunset and overnight stay. Then, as a group, be transported by boat for your 6-night stay at Aegialis Hotel and Spa on the Greek Island of Amorgos, one of the most beautiful islands in the Aegean Sea. It lies perfectly between two sandy beaches and has spectacular views all around.
The Greek Island of Amorgos is where peace, quiet and beauty sweetly emerge into deep nourishment and rejuvenation. Amorgos is one of the most impressive Cycladic islands, boasting marvelous beaches with deep crystal blue waters, magical sunsets, breathtaking natural landscapes and ancient footpaths leading through mountain terrain. Amorgos is off the beaten track which has preserved its traditional culture. The locals welcome you with a smile and make you feel at home.
Yoga classes will include meditation, mindful asana and self-reflection. These classes are meant to be deeply nourishing practices that will leave you feeling quiet, grounded and peaceful. The meditation portion of each class will focus on increasing concentration, quieting the mind and relating kindly to yourself. These classes are open to all levels of students, however, it is helpful to be able to put weight on your hands and knees.
INCLUDED in the Retreat
- An overnight stay on Santorini
- 6-nights on Amorgos
- A superior room with a sea view and balcony
- All transportation and airport transfers beginning from the time of your arrival into Santorini.
- Breakfast and dinner for all meals.
- Use of Spa facilities (sauna, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool and fitness center)
NOT INCLUDED in the Retreat
- Airfare to and from Santorini. You may fly out of Athens or Santorini.
- Travel insurance
- Lunch on most days
- Additional activities or spa treatments•••••••
- Arrive early Friday, May 22, in Santorini and depart Friday, May 29. You may fly home out of Athens or Santorini.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance.
Sample Daily Schedule subject to change
7:00 – 9:00 am Light Breakfast
9:00 – 11:00 am Yoga
11:00 am Lunch
4:30 – 5:30 pm Restorative Yoga & Meditation
7:00 pm Dinner
Cost of Retreat
- Retreat limited to 15 students.
- All rooms are superior class with a private balcony view.
- Single $3,000 (3 available) FULL with WAITING LIST
- Double $2,300/person (6 available) 1 room remaining
If you are looking for a roommate, we have someone who is interested in sharing. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- $600 non-refundable deposit to secure your space. First payment is due November 15, 2019. Last payment is due February 15, 2020.
- Payment plans are available. Contact Beverly Yoga Center for more information.
- A $600 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space. Refunds are not given unless the space can be filled by another registration. A $250 administrative fee will be deducted if the room can be filled. Once final payment is made we cannot offer refunds unless the room is filled, minus deposit. We cannot compensate for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, inclement weather, etc.) since we have costs already incurred when reserving the retreat center. To be safe, we highly recommend travel insurance.