Women’s Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica | 2020
2 Rooms Remaining
February 29 – March 7, 2020
A week of relaxation, sunshine and yoga!
with Carly Carney
Spend 7 nights in a private villa on Nosara Beach to soak in the sun, explore Costa Rica and practice yoga overlooking the jungle. This special retreat creates an experience that will deeply nourish and re-energize you. Plenty of time will be available for you to take leisurely walks, swim in the ocean or salt water pool, watch the magnificent sunsets, stargaze, learn to surf, and explore the many adventures of Costa Rica. You can make this retreat what you want and either relax by the water or indulge in adventures. Come by yourself or with someone you love.
Villa Casa De Alces is a 2-minute walk to one of the best surfing beaches in the world and to several restaurants and boutique shops. Nosara Beach is rated one of the top 10 beaches in Central America and located in the Nicoya Peninsula where locals are known for their longevity and happiness in life. This private luxery villa, newly built in 2015, has all the amenities you will need for a restful or adventure-filled week. Visit www.casadealces.com for more information.
Yoga classes on this retreat are slow-paced and filled with mindful practices and an emphasis on the breath. They are meant to be deeply nourishing which will leave you feeling quiet, grounded and peaceful. These classes are open to all levels of students, however it is helpful to be able to put weight on your hand and knees. The meditation classes focus on increasing concentration, quieting the mind and relating kindly to yourself.
Flying to Costa Rica It is a 2.5 hour drive from Liberia Airport to Villa Casa de Alces. Transportation is included in the cost of your retreat provided your flights arrive and depart between 1:00-3:00 pm. We recommend the non-stop flight from ORD to LIR. This non-stop flight is only on Saturdays.
Included in the Retreat
- 2 daily yoga classes and one special guest teacher (No class on Wednesday.)
- 2 meals per day with a private chef (Dinner in town one evening. No lunch served on Wednesday.)
- Personal concierge service for all extra activities
- All taxes and gratuities
- Arrive Saturday, February 29th and depart Saturday, March 7th. Transportation is included in the cost of your retreat provided your flights arrive and depart between 1:00-3:00 pm.
Sample Daily Schedule
(subject to change)
7:00 – 9:00 am Light Breakfast
9:00 – 11:00 am Yoga
11:00 am Lunch
4:30 – 5:30 pm Restorative Yoga & Meditation
7:00 pm Dinner
Cost of Retreat
$600 non-refundable deposit to secure your room.
Only 7 rooms are available for a maximum of 11 students.
Registration available beginning March 24, 2019.
King Master Suite with Private Bathroom
Can accommodate 2 people in shared bed
2 rooms available
Single $3900 (Special payment plans can be arranged)
Double $2,726 per person (shared bed)
Queen Master Suite with Private Bathroom
Can accommodate 2-3 people in separate beds; one shared bed
Double $2,726 per person
Triple $2,526 per person
Queen Room with Private Bathroom
Can accommodate 1 person
Single $2,926 per person
Queen Room with Shared Bathroom
Can accommodate 1 person
Single $2,826 per person
- $600 deposit is required to secure your space. Refunds are not given unless the space can not be filled by another registration. $250 administrative fee will be deducted if the room can be filled.
- Full payment due by December 1, 2019. No refunds after December 1st.
- We recommend purchasing travel insurance. We do not offer refunds for weather-delays or other last minute situations.